100% full Not resolved

Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair!

Full of false advertisements!!!

My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove negative items from our credit reports. They advertise and guarantee to be able to remove bankruptcies, collections, late payments, etc... This was done with the sole purpose to be able to repair our credit in order to be able to purchase a home.

After doing 3 rounds of disputes and waiting the 45 days for each that needed to wait as was told by Fillip Garrison, the owner of this company, the bankruptcies and late payments are still showing on our credit reports. The few negative items that were actually removed were not removed because of something special he did. Could have done this ourselves by doing a dispute and they will have been removed per the law reads for being inaccurate and not verified as this items were. Did not had to pay what we paid to have this items removed. On top of all this some negative items are still showing on our credit reports.

Three full round of disputes and no results by this company!

Mainly we paid Fillip Garrison, owner of Orlando Florida Credit Repair also doing business as StateWide Credit Repair, to remove the bankruptcy and late payments. On our first and only meeting with him on February 18, 2016 he told us that he was able to remove this two items with no problem. He guaranteed as his advertisements said. Just have to wait for a minimum of 45 days. This is the main reason we went by him since he guaranteed it.

We feel that he has ripped us off because we went to him for help based on what he advertised and guaranteed and he did not deliver.

Posting this here so people are aware of his business practices.

He cannot lie to people and take their money. He should do what he advertises and says.

In our opinion and based on our experience, we recommend to anyone not to do business with him and his company, Orlando Florida Credit Repair (StateWide Credit Repair).

magicalwizard wrote the review because of not as described at Orlando Florida Credit Repair and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Orlando Florida Credit Repair to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Orlando Florida Credit Repair and orlando florida credit repair credit repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Orlando Florida Credit Repair?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1331428

Norcross, Georgia, United States #1331386

This is a govt. website about credit repair scams:

Norcross, Georgia, United States #1331381

Orlando Credit Review has an F rating with the BBB and poor reviews and ratings if you google them.